Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas!!

My favorite holiday is Christmas. I like it because it is a time off of school and I get to see all of my family when we get together for a Christmas party. I also like Christmas because my cousins, Aunts, and Uncles come in from Virginia on Christmas day. Another thing I like about Christmas is I get presents which is always fun. On Christmas Eve I go to my Grandmas house for another Christmas party for my dads side of the family which is a small party we have every year. On my way home form my Grandmas house we always look up in the sky to see if we see Santa and the reindeer. I think Santa isn't real though but my mom says he is but that's just my opinion.This is why Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Merry Christmas!!!

12 comments:

  1. Do you usally have Christmas at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belive in santa well kind of.... great work! Have a great christmas (if you celbrate it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I like your blog! its soo kool! i also like cristmas. cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well for my dads side of the family we have it at my grandmas every year. but for my moms side of the family we swich of like 1 year we have it another year my uncle has it and a diffrent year my aunt has it so yaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi abby my favorite holiday is christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great Christmas and I like your blog a lot. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you!! have a good CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you ever meet your cousins in christmas /

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi abby i love your blog but do you ever go to virginia?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abby do you always have a holiday party at your house all the time???????????????????=}

    ReplyDelete
  11. No my moms side of the family takes turns to see which house we are going to have it at.

    ReplyDelete