This is a picture with my group doing the class wild life which is the last class we did before we left 5th grade camp. In this picture my group is standing by a tree named George. George is a oak tree that is named after George Washington.
My favorite thing about camp is going on the hikes because I get to see animals and learn about nature. One of my other favorite things about camp was the Recreation Time because we got to play Volleyball. It was boys against girls and the girls one almost every time.
Something I would change about camp is the sleeping part because every night on my side of the Dorms the girls would not stop talking and I couldn't get any sleep. The first night was loud and the 2nd night was quieter because everybody was so tired.
At about 6:00 it would be time to shower and after we showered we would go down to the fireplace room were one of the night activities were going on. The first night activities was when the string man came. (Mr. Reed) He caught us how to do lots of string figures like the Cup and saucer, the Eiffel tower, and Jacobs Ladder. One of the other night activities we did on the last night at camp was dissecting Owl Pellets. It was really nasty. We had to look for animals insides that the owl ate. Me and my partner Mara found 2 skulls and a rib cage and teeth.
I Had a really fun time at 5th grade camp and i wish that I could go back again.

My favorite parts were the hikes to
ReplyDeleteLove your camp on i liked the string man to! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was really cool. I thought that owl pellet finding was nasty too.
ReplyDeleteNice blog girly!!!
ReplyDeletecool and i remember the owl pellets
ReplyDelete